1. What is the roofing company’s experience? Make sure to ask how long the company has been in business, as this can give you an idea of their level of experience and expertise.
2. What kind of roofing materials does the company use? It’s important to choose a company that uses high-quality materials in order to ensure that your roof will be repaired properly.
3. What is the roofing company’s reputation? Be sure to ask around and read online reviews in order to get an idea of what others have thought about the company’s work.
4. What are the company’s rates? It’s important to get a few quotes from different companies before making a final decision, so be sure to ask about rates upfront.
5. What is the company’s warranty? This is important to know in case any problems arise with your roof after the repair has been completed.
By asking these questions, you can be sure that you’re choosing the right roofing company for your repair needs.