ROOFCRAFT OFFER A ONE STOP ROOFING SERVICE THAT INCLUDES:
- Refurbishing existing roofs, not ripping them out resulting in no waste or destruction to your property
- Providing up to twenty-five years guarantee on all work that is done
- A speedy service resulting in a new looking roof (the majority of domestic jobs can be completed within one to two days)
- Using a liquid membrane system which will provide you with at least 30 years of proven high quality performance
- A self-leveling liquid plastic coating is given to the roof resulting in the roof being sealed regardless of the existing roof surface
- Rain resistant after 30 minutes of it being applied
- ALL flat roofing jobs
- Guaranteed cost efficient protection to the roofing which is tear resistant
- Temperature and weather resistant materials used on all jobs and lots more…
QUOTE “CONSTRUCTION.CO.UK” AND GET 5% DISCOUNT!
ROOFCRAFT GUARANTEE THE FOLLOWING:
- We will arrive on time to all jobs
- The quote given is what you will pay, you will never have to pay more than you expect to
- Will not leave your house until your roof is 100% water-tight
- Staff will clean up after themselves and leave your property as they found it
- Completion of most jobs within the day they were started
DON’T SUFFER THAT LEAKING ROOF!
Roofcraft supply their customers with the best possible customer service.
Fix the problems on site before they happen…
Most properties with an area of flat roof, need maintenance every few years, they may have a small area that need fixing, small that is until the weather turns, there’s a storm or the roof starts to perish from general wear and tear – then what do you do? One call to Roofcraft gets your roof fixed fast.
Whether it is domestic, commercial or industrial work, we are able to repair it.
So what’s so special about the roof craft liquid membrane system?
- It adheres to every substrate
- It will join to any roofing product (even glass and single ply)
- It can form to any detail
- It can take heavy traffic and abuse
- Extremely simple and fast application which keeps your work on schedule.
All roof surfaces are subject to continual attack from the weather and environmental pollution. During the life span of your roof, its surface is subjected to constant differential movement and degradation which, if you leave unchecked, will lead to premature roof failure.
In our experience many traditional flat roofing materials, particularly felts, asphalt and other tar-based products are prone to early failure. These are subject to embrittlement, substrate movement and heat absorption, causing fatigue within the material and failure at joints – this will inevitably lead to breakdown and subsequent water ingress.
These seamless systems give exceptional durability, exceeding many times the life of traditional systems. Liquid membranes can be used on all types of roofs and are designed for both new build and refurbishment projects. They are also especially effective when dealing with complex problem areas such as valley gutters, parapet walls, plant air vents and air vents in roofs.
No chance of coming away from the roof. Where other systems may run the risk of a breeze or the inclement weather getting beneath the system and lifting it from the roof, the Roofcraft Liquid system membrane becomes an integral part of your roof (one thing less to worry about).
Seamless – all roof seams, joints and overlaps are potential leak areas on a roof. With our liquid applied systems there are no seams, no fixings, no joints or overlaps. You get total seam free waterproofing. No danger, no smells and no heat.
Environmentally Friendly At the end of the life of many roof systems the only thing to do is remove the existing covering and start again. With our system, if the substrate is sound, there is no need to remove the existing roof covering. The liquid system can be applied straight on to clean, sound surfaces. So nothing to take to the tip!