Get 20% off when you Ref Promo Code ‘Construct20’ (for all customers)
QuickScale provides an easy and simple way to scale, print and take measurements from PDF and DWG drawings on your PC. These PDFs can be emails from your client, scanned drawings, hand drawn sketches or even photographs saved as a PDF file.
QuickScale will calculate any measurement or area from a PDF or DWG as long as you know either the scale of the drawing or at least one reference measurement from site.
You will save time and money by not having to send your drawings to a printer; you will not have to spend hours on site measuring.
Print any drawing to scale and on A3 and A4
QuickScale allows you to print any part of any PDF drawing to any printer while maintaining the scale. This means you can still work from A4 paper by printing just the parts of the drawing you need at the scale you want.
- Measure PDFs that are not to scale or don’t have any scale
- Take off areas and measurements by clicking on their points and corners
- Count items
- Annotate on the PDF
- Add room height to calculate room volume
- QuickScale converts DWGs as PDF so you dont have to
- One off payment
- No annual fees or renewals
- Faster and more accurate than a scale rule
- No internet needed
- Free 30 day trial, register here
- Prices start from £79 per licence