Casella prides itself on providing precision instrumentation since 1799, supplying eminent figures including David Livingstone and Charles Darwin with instrumentation for their exploration and scientific work.
As you would imagine, Casella has changed significantly over these 200 plus years but remains perfectly placed to offer reliable, trustworthy and credible solutions for Occupational and Environmental monitoring of noise and dust, with over 40 years of innovation in noise and 60 years in dust measurement.
Exposure to dusts, gases and vapours in the workplace has the potential to impact on the short and long term health of employees. We have a range of instrument solutions to help manage this occupational risk.
- Personal Sampling Pumps – Monitor your employees’ personal exposure to dust, gases and vapours with our range of personal sampling pumps.
- Real Time Dust Monitor – Real Time instruments are perfect for assessing occupational risk. Make real time decisions or interventions.
- Area and Site Monitoring – For area monitoring within a site to assess Occupational risk or to ensure compliance with legislation for your boundaries, Casella has a solution.
- Accessories and Consumables – A wide range of accessories to support your air sampling applications be it dust or vapours and gases. Suppliers of low, medium and high flow air sampling pumps.
Exposure to excessive noise is a major occupational hazard with prolonged over-exposure potentially leading to noise induced hearing loss.
- Noise Dosimeters – Noise dosimeters are ideal for personal exposure monitoring.
- Sound Level Meters – Sound level meters are ideal for short term noise measurements.
- Environmental – Continuously monitor noise on your site with our site boundary monitor. Monitor noise, dust, vibration, VOCs, Windspeed and direction simultaneously.
When noise or dust becomes an environmental issue site boundary monitoring is essential. Multiple parameters can be monitored using one simple system.
- Site Boundary Monitoring – Measure noise, particulate (e.g. PM1, PM2.5 and PM10) and vibration with our site boundary monitors. Available with mains, solar or battery power, we have the environmental montioring solution for you.
Manage the risk of HAVS by the using the accurate measurement of vibration levels from Casella HAVex vibration meters.
- Hand Arm Vibration (HAVS) – Measure vibration levels with the HAVex meter from Casella.
Support your use of Casella Measurement instruments with our range of monitoring software.
- Software – Make our software an integral part of your environmental measurement system. Create reports automatically or manually with absolute ease with free software solutions. Airwave App allows for remote monitoring of our dBadge2 dosimeter, Apex2 and VAPex pumps with ease.